Billions of documents to download for free
Notes on withdrawal of housing provident fund (transfer, cancellation)
1. Purchase of commercial housing: within two years from the date of signing the contract. ① A house purchase contract should be issued; ② Payment bills; ③ Identity card. The contract is the name of the spouse and a marriage certificate or hukou should be issued (only if the husband and wife are in the same hukou).
2. Buying a second-hand house: within two years from the date of signing the sales contract. ① Sale and purchase contract; ② Real estate certificate and deed tax payment certificate; ③ ID card. The contract is to issue a marriage certificate or hukou book for the name of the spouse (only if the spouse is in the same hukou book).
3. Purchase of demolition and resettlement house: within two years from the date of signing the demolition and resettlement agreement. ① Demolition and resettlement agreement; ② House purchase invoice; ③ ID card. The agreement is that the spouse's name should be issued with a marriage certificate or household register (only if the couple is in the same household register).
4. Purchase of public housing units: within two years from the date of the issuance of the housing reform approval. ① "Reply for housing reform"; ② Purchase agreement or contract for public housing; ③ "Calculation form of individual house price" and "receipt of receipt" for payment of housing; ④ Identity card; ⑤ Marriage certificate must be provided for spouse extraction at the same time. You can also provide a certificate of residence registration (only couples in the same residence registration certificate) or a certificate from the marriage registration department.
5. Construction, renovation, and overhaul of self-occupied housing: Relevant documents issued by the planning, housing and property management departments at or above the county level (including county level) are required in urban planning areas; village planning committees, townships and towns are provided outside planning areas. Relevant certificate issued by the government.
6. Repayment of personal housing loan: ① bank loan contract should be issued; ② recent loan repayment record certificate or repayment passbook for loan repayment; ③ ID card. The loan is a spouse's name, and a marriage certificate or hukou should be issued (only couples in the same hukou).
7. For paying rent exceeding 15% of the family's monthly wage income: ① house lease contract or lease agreement; ② rent invoice; ③ family wage income certificate issued by the unit or civil affairs department; ④ marriage certificate. If the marriage certificate is lost, you can also provide a certificate of residence (only couples in the same account) or a certificate from the marriage registration department.
8. Retirement: Retirement approval or retirement certificate, ID card should be issued.
9. Obtaining urban minimum living allowance: You need to provide Xianyang minimum living allowance receipt and ID card.
10. Termination of contract: Refers to the withdrawal of labor relations between the migrant workers and the unit, and the certificate of agricultural registration and the termination of labor relationship shall be provided.
11. Transfer: A transfer order and ID card from the labor and personnel department should be issued. (Mobility should be transferred),
12. Death: ① A death certificate issued by the hospital (or a certificate of cancellation of the household registration issued by the local police station or a death sentence issued by the court or a notary issued by the notary office for the right of inheritance or bequest of bequest); ② The identity card of the heir or beneficiary, Relevant documents to prove the relationship between the heir and the deceased; ③ A written application from the heir or beneficiary (the relationship with the deceased must be indicated), and the unit where the deceased employee must sign the unit's opinion on the written application and affix the unit's official seal.
13. Encountering an emergency: Refers to an emergency that causes serious difficulties in family life. It is necessary to provide ① the certificate issued by the employee unit or the street office where it is located; ② valid certificates and bills related to the emergency.
The above required materials shall be issued in original and photocopy, and shall be handled by the unit manager in a unified manner with an introduction letter.
Xianyang Housing Provident Fund Management Center