Billions of documents to download for free
The sixth grade primary school mathematics entrance examination simulation test paper (1)
School name score
1. Fill in the blanks
1. () ÷ 25 = () × 38 = 37 ÷ () = 3
2, 2.05 kilograms = () kilograms () grams = () grams
3. 15 of A is equal to 25% of B, then B is ()% of A, and A is more ()% than B.
4. After retiring, Mr. Li's monthly salary is RMB 1780. According to the regulations, the part that exceeds RMB 800 is subject to a 5% personal income adjustment tax. The actual salary Mr. Li received was RMB ().
5. The length of an iron wire is equal to 13 plus 13 meters. The iron wire is () meters long.
6. The base area and height of a cylinder and a cone are equal. Given that the volume of the cone is 7.8 cubic meters, then the volume of the cylinder is ().
7. It is only required to indicate the quantity, and it is best to draw () statistical chart.
8. Xiaoming bought a bottle of toothpaste with a net volume of 45 cubic centimeters. The diameter of the circular outlet of the toothpaste is 6 mm. He brushed his teeth once in the morning and evening, each time extruding toothpaste about 20 mm long. This bottle of toothpaste is estimated to last () days.
9. A school numbered each student, and set the end to 1 for boys and 2 for girls: 0331231 means "the 23rd classmate in the third grade class that entered in 2003, and the classmate is a boy. Then, the student indicated by 0521162 is the () student in the () grade () class that entered in (), and the student is ().
10. Below is a statistical chart of a patient's temperature record.
① The nurse takes the patient's temperature every () hours.
② The highest temperature of the patient is () degrees Celsius, and the lowest is () degrees Celsius.
③ The temperature at 6 pm on June 2 is ().
④ The body temperature decreases the fastest during () time; it is relatively stable during () time.
Choice. (7 points)
1. Add two "0" s after the decimal point of 3.6, the size of the decimal is unchanged. ()
2. Decompose the prime factor of 210 as 210 = 1 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 7. ()
3. The line segment on both ends of the circle is called the diameter of the circle. ()
The results of 4, 252 and 25 × 2 are the same. ()
5. Master Liu makes 100 parts, and the pass rate is 95%. If he makes 2 more pass parts, the pass rate is 97%. ()
6. As shown in the figure, cover one end of the wooden strip with two pieces of cardboard. According to the exposed part, it is inferred that the longer wooden strip is A. ()