Billions of documents to download for free
Chinese version of the first unit of the fourth grade Chinese coursework (including reference answers)
The first lesson "Viewing the Tide"
First, remove the incorrect pronunciation with braille in brackets.
Lightning (mēn mân) High tide (zhǎng zhàng). ．
Rushed to come (bēn bân) to recover (hù fù). ．
Stomp (diǎn diàn) wind howling (háo hào). ．
Second, the context of literacy, see Pinyin to write words.
1. The river surface is very calm, widening towards the east, and in the sunshine after the rain, lǒnɡ zhào () has a layer of mãnɡ mãnɡ () bó
2. Everyone án 东 shɡu () looking east, waiting, looking forward.
3. That white line quickly moved towards us, gradually elongated and thickened, hãnɡ ɡuàn () the river surface.
3. I will write words according to the meaning.
1. Describe many people gathered. ()
2. Describe faintly. ()
3． There is no storm, the metaphor is calm. ()
Fourth, check in. I can compare words and put the serial number in parentheses.
A. Pentium B. Boiling
1. I saw a white line appear where the water and sky meet, and the crowd started again.
2. At the end of the day, the tide head () went west, but the aftermath was still pouring in.
C. Recovery D. Repeat
3. He didn't master this action well. () After dozens of times, he finally successfully completed it.
4. After a long time, Qiantang Jiang was calm.