Billions of documents to download for free
Unit 7 "Rectangle and Square" Teaching Design
The content of this unit is mainly for students to classify graphics by the number of sides in the activities of observing graphics and drawing graphics, know the shape and name of the quadrilateral, and then further perceive rectangles and squares; recognize the perimeter of the graphics, and then master the rectangles And the calculation method of the perimeter of the square. The content of this unit is the basis for students to further learn about graphics in the future. It plays an important role in the entire "graphics and geometry" knowledge system.
1. Through learning, students will recognize the characteristics of quadrilaterals, and further master the characteristics of rectangles and squares. They will draw rectangles and squares on graph paper.
2. Make students know the meaning of perimeter, explore and master the calculation method of perimeter of rectangle and square, and calculate the perimeter of rectangle and square.
3. Through learning, students will estimate the length of some objects and perform simple measurement calculations.
4. Through a variety of activities, students can gradually form space concepts and estimation consciousness, and feel the close connection between mathematics and life.
1. Constantly create situations to stimulate student interest. In the classroom teaching, visualized teaching methods should be used to continuously create situations to stimulate students 'interest and maintain their attention. They can also give full play to students' imagination and let them invest in learning activities.
2. Pay attention to students' learning methods, guide practical activities and cooperative exchanges. Through the alternate use of tasks such as task presentation, autonomous learning, and display communication, guide students to explore methods in practical activities and cooperative communication, experience the fun of mathematical learning, and cultivate the sense of number in life
3． Students are the masters of learning, allowing students to start from their existing life experiences and experience the process of independent exploration, cooperation and exchange.
Understanding of the quadrilateral 1 hour
Understanding of rectangles and squares 1 hour
Rectangle and square perimeter 1 hour
Organize and review 2 lessons
Quadrilateral in the first lesson
Teaching content textbook page 79.
1. Perceive the quadrilateral intuitively, and be able to distinguish and recognize the quadrilateral.
2. Develop students' ability to observe, compare and abstract generalizations.
3. Through the scene map and the things in life, feel the quadrangle in life, and stimulate students' interest in learning.
The teaching focuses on understanding quadrilaterals.
Characteristics of the quadrangles in teaching difficulties.