Billions of documents to download for free
Lesson 17 The Third Scientific Revolution
1. Master the time, country and its symbols and core of the rise of the third scientific and technological revolution; exemplify the third technological revolution
2. The first scientific and technological revolution that occurred in the second half of the 18th century brought mankind into the "steam age"; the second scientific and technological revolution that began in the 1870s brought mankind into the "electric age". Compared with the previous two technological revolutions, what are the characteristics of the third technological revolution? Talk about the impact of the third scientific and technological revolution. Can you cite the third scientific and technological revolution in your life?
Examples of impact.
3. With the development of science and technology, computer networks have become an indispensable part of people's lives. Please combine
In real life, talk about the changes that computer networks have brought to people's work, study and life. To recognize
Technology is the primary productive force.
1. The rise of the third technological revolution:
1) Time, Country: 2) Core:
2. Characteristics of the third scientific and technological revolution: First: Second: Third: 3. Impact of the third scientific and technological revolution:
I. Multiple choice questions
1. After 1500, the world gradually changed from decentralized to integrated. Today, the world has formed a "global village" bureau.
surface. A. The decisive role in this process is A. Colonial expansion B. Bourgeois thinking
Want to spread
C. B. The extensive establishment of regional economic organizations Progress in science and technology
2. In 1973, the first mobile phone was born in the United States. After more than 30 years of development, the functions and performance of mobile phones have taken off.
Rapid development. At present, China has entered the era of mobile 3G, and achieved a leap from mobile phone calls to mobile video. This