Billions of documents to download for free
Cost theory exam review theory and regulations
The cost personnel exam review material theory and regulations Question 1, the goal of China's engineering cost management reform is ().
A. May not implement national pricing quota B. Strengthen government management functions
C. Establish a price mechanism based on market-based prices D. Develop a unified budget quota
Key points for solving the problem: With the establishment and development of China's market mechanism, the traditional budget budget quota management system that is compatible with the planned economy can no longer meet the needs of the development of the situation, so it is necessary to reform. In order to meet the requirements of the market mechanism, the goal of engineering cost management reform can only be to establish a price mechanism based on market formation prices.
2. Effective control of project cost should be reflected in the cost control of the whole process of construction with emphasis on ().
A, design stage B, investment decision stage C, bidding stage D, construction stage
Key points to solve the problem: The cost of the project runs through the entire construction process, but it must be highlighted. The design cost is generally equivalent to less than 1% of the full life cost of the construction project, but it is precisely this cost that is less than 1% that affects the construction cost of more than 75%.
3. Grade A qualification full-time technical person in charge of engineering cost consulting unit, senior professional and technical title, has worked for more than () years, and obtained a cost engineer registration certificate.
A.8 B.9 C.10 D.11 E.12
Key points for solving the problem: Grade A qualification full-time technical person in charge of engineering cost consulting unit, senior professional and technical title, has been in the business for more than 10 years, and has obtained a cost engineer registration certificate.
4. Qualified personnel who have passed the unified examination of national cost engineer qualifications shall apply for registration at the provincial preliminary registration agency within one month of obtaining the “cost engineer qualification certificate” ().
A.3 B.6 C.9 D.12 E. Anytime
Key points for solving the problem: Qualified personnel who have passed the unified examination of national cost engineer qualifications shall apply for registration at the provincial preliminary registration agency within 3 months after obtaining the “cost engineer qualification certificate”.
5. The validity period of cost engineer registration is () years.
A.0.5 B.1 C.2 D.3 E.5
Key points for solving the problem: The cost engineer registration is valid for 2 years.
6. In the concept of engineering cost, the following statements are correct ().
A. The two meanings of engineering cost indicate that the economic benefits pursued by the demand subject and the supply subject are the same.
B. The project cost is uncertain during the construction process. The actual cost of the project cannot be determined until the final accounts are completed.
C. The most important condition for the actual engineering cost function is the formation of a market competition mechanism
D. The total investment of a productive project includes its total cost and current asset investment.